Sunday, October 02, 2005

say you, say me


Okay so I've really started making progress with this photo album project. I've been attempting to chronicle my life from the age of 18-23. Sort of ends there, since photos post 2004 all appear to be digital. So now I've started obsessively trying to gather photos from various events from people's online albums. For example, here's a great picture from New Orleans bachelorette party. I like how we are all smoking menthol cigarettes and are already drunk although it was dinnertime and it was maybe 9:30. Oh man, what a fun trip!



I also found other albums online that contained pictures from last year's best friend reunion at my apartment (there will be a 2nd annual reunion this year too, so get ready for that. Anywho, there are also pictures of this past New Year's and I actually love this one of me and Erik.

So yeah, the nostalgia is a little overwhelming, but it's still fun. I love having these ambitious projects. Hope I actually follow through with this one. Heh. I am useless sometimes.

Is anyone else a fan of The Office (bbc)? Right now I'm halfway watching the one in which David Brent gets fired and/or the motivational speaker people tell him they don't want him anymore. It's seriously heartbreaking.

"If you want the rainbow, you've gotta put up with the rain - do you know which philosopher said that? Dolly Parton. And people say she's just a big pair of tits." Man, I love that show.

Oh also, I found one picture that contained the boy I like in it (I think from January mansion party in Austin). Allegedly this is the day I met him, although I don't really remember. Oops. I edited Casey out of the pic because he was making a really weird face. Heh. Plus I get jealous because Maria AND Aneil both have bigger crushes on Casey than on me, so I am a lil bitter. Heh. Anywho, for anyone who's curious about what the boy I like looks like, here you go.

Now it's time for a warm shower + some Hemingway + bedtime. Love you.

1 comment:

jasembera said...

ok really why are you so cute. i recognize its a theme with previous comments, but SERIOUSLY.