Wednesday, October 19, 2005

not as dumb as i look

I got the fancy downtown job! So I will be starting that sometime next month. I will really miss my coworkers and all the assorted hanging out and sarcastic comedy galore. But I am looking forward to being fancy for a couple of years. Heh. Hope it's not too stressful.

In other news, work was frustrating today. School was boring and I was so tired I had to leave halfway through. Oh well.

Now I have to clean my apt and do laundry. But just realized "Stayin' Alive" is on AMC. And it's one of those unbelievable lame movies that I ALWAYS watch when it's on. I love the lame-o Dante-inspired 80's broadway dance sequences. Oh man, it's great.

6 comments:

Bo Nash said...

Hot diggity! Congrats, kiddo!

And I'm sure you'll find you can be just as crazy in a stuffy office as you can at a plant. (You just can't do it with expensive industrial equipment.)

Anonymous said...

now its power suits and business lunches and free meals for amanda!!!


hahaha. congratulatiosn my love noone deserves it more than you.

wm said...

wow shitballs, well played.

will you be wearing a hard hat with your suit?

jasembera said...

well done, shelley! congratulations!

Erik said...

erik the psychic strikes again. let this be a lesson...stop doubting yourself.

also, you can give me a job when you're CEO. i'll buy socks for you and make sure you have forks and knives to cut up your snickers bars.

wm said...

yes yes you got a new job....but update your blog already~

the tilde is the hipsters exclamation point.