Sunday, April 30, 2006

your love is lifting me higher!

Oh yeah! Yeah yeah yeah!

I'm back in Houston. I just watched an hour long MTV "True Life - I want a perfect body 2" in which the kids don't use drugs or surgery to acheive their ideal body. So they worked out and whatnot whilst I watched and ate a burrito. I am also baking "magic dream bars" for Maria to cheer her during studying hell. I am a fattie, it's fine. This week I am vowing to work out every day since I don't have any school. I think I can do it.

I got to see AMEE on Friday. I stopped by her parents' house Friday on the way to Austin since she was in town. She looked great and told me tales of Exxon corporate life. Ooooh. She is coming back Memorial day weekend, so I can commence the countdown.

This weekend was Aneil's birfday extravaganza. Technically his birthday is May 2, but that's a Tuesday, so we improvised. Here are some highlights from the party on Sat night:


My darling brown boy donning the supersweet "birthday boy" hat. The party was at Serrano's...yummie! I think he should consider adopting this as his new look in an attempt to keep Austin weird.


Kat and Such went above and beyond and got him the Ghostbusters I&II box set...the perfect gift! Except he already owns it and is an avid fan (thus the sad face in pic). I am secretly hoping he decides to give it to me, as I do not own II on deebeedee. And you gotta love that Statue of Liberty scene.


Sean and Carol steal camera and take multiple self-portraits. Sean looks crazed, but boy is that Carol adorable. I feel like this picture sums up their couple-ness.


Aneil and best fren Phil. They are so freaking cute when they hang out together. Aneil will quote an obscure movie, Phil will complete the quote and they will laugh and nod knowingly, indicating that they love each other and they are the coolest guys ever. Sometimes one of us will recognize a quote and they nod and grin to each other like, yeah they're pretty cool too I guess.

Here's where I figured out how to make Sepia-colored photos...


Me + the ever-precious Sarah Sugg. We had mucho laughs making fun of weird girls and giggling over cute boys. She also charmed everyone with her spunk + beauty. She made Aneil a really cute card covered in glitter and Lisa Frank stickers. And balloons! So fun!


Erik and his friend (Jenny, I think?) make the best sick faces EVER!


Aneil and his best friends John and Rachel. I try really hard to charm them constantly but am never sure if I succeeded. Aneil looooves them and they are real delightful and hotttt so I will keep trying to charm.


Next morning we had lunch with all our parents at Kerby Lane, since mom was in town visiting Priscilla. Here we are looking sassy with our cute haircuts.


Aneil and his unbelievably cute parents. His mom is so pretty and has this calming peaceful demeanor that I am really drawn to. His dad is precious and so so funny...can only hope Aneil turns out half that cute when he is grown up.


We were worried that lunch would be awkward, but the parents all loved each other and we all laughed a lot. I like this picture because everyone is giggling. I also think they might all hang out sometime and not invite me and Aneil. :(


After a weekend of partying, I looked super sexy by Sunday morning. And luckily darling brown boy was there to capture me eating my whole grain granny ceral (he prefers cocoa krispies). I'm glad to be back, and am grateful to have a boy who loves me even when I look like this in the morning. (Although don't get me wrong, he still makes fun of me a lot.)

Everyone have a great week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh mi god, best weekend ever. i am so jealous that you got to hang out w/so many lovely people! thank god i was here learning about mechanic's liens and subrogation. NOT. ohhhh.
sad i missed it! :(
happy you had so much fun :)

wm said...

i too own the ghostbusters 1&2 super special edition including rare never before seen sketches of slimer dvd platty platt box set.

man it is sweet.

xo.