Monday, April 24, 2006

it's over and done with

Hi gang!

I am back in business. Fabulous computer has made using Excel + IMing + downloading pics to blog possible! Huzzah for technology! Also, I realized the other day that my new printer is also a scanner & copier! Sweeeet.

Last week was busy and went by in a flash. I also ate these fried foods:
1) Chick-fil-a #1 combo with a ironic diet coke
2) Chicken fried Chicken & squash casserole at Treebeards.

As promised, here is the graphical representation of the progress I have made in my strive toward an Objectivism epiphany. Not so bad so far, although I apparently am under the impression that it is a Danielle Steele novel, because I keep hoping the railroad lady is going to make out with the copper mine guy, but Ayn Rand will probably not make that happen for me. I need some romance! Ha.

In other news, I went to Austin this weekend and got a cuuuuuute haircut! (See pics attached below.) We had a lot of fun, too. Aneil drove me to the salon, then we went to Waterloo, where I got a copy of "Jesus Christ Superstar" double disc for $4 and a Pretenders cd for $5. We also went to an adorable (and supremely delicious) Brick Oven pizza. I have no idea which one it was, but I am assuming Aneil does. We also baked a deliciouuuus carrot cake for Amanda's birfday.

Sat night was the birfday festivus supreme. Korean BBQ until I almost popped (considering I ate half a pizza for lunch). There is also this ice cream called Mo Chi that was the best dessert EVER! We then went to Oak Hills to catch up with the whole gang! (Link over to Diane's blog for a bunch of pics) Here are the few that I took (and the group photo I stole from Diane's page):




Love you all! Good grief, my friends are pretty. And Amanda is the hottest best friend ever! Yay for hanging out time. I wish all my best friends could've been there. Have a fun week and good luck with finals, everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

in that very last picture i look like i am doing aerobics and you guys just got in the way. haha.

also we are really cute i have like 97 pics of us 2 i will email them.

studying not going so welll over here.....

miss you already woke up sad :(
luv and take care my little peppercorn

jasembera said...

i loooooove your graph!! i am such a dooooork.

so very good to see you last weekend. so very very good.