Wednesday, October 11, 2006

my ideal evening

So I finished my management exam, which was real long and entirely made up of essays, but I felt good about it (at least I was able to write something for each question), so that's good.

And after a solid week of dieting, exercising, studying, and being hopped up on espresso, I came home, put on pajamas, made cheese toast, and am currently drinking a lone star beer and watching the Project Runway season finale.

All that's missing is a handful of best friends and a cute brown boyfriend, and this could be the best evening of all time.

Hope everyone else is smiling. In 2 days I will be watching Wilco and it will be grand.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i cant wait!

Anonymous said...

i love cheese toast

but I suggest you switch to shiner...