Tuesday, November 08, 2005

What i've got's full stock of thoughts and dreams that scatter

I'm exhausted. Physically and mentally, anyway. Luckily the emotional exhaustion is staying in check this week else I don't think I could deal with things.

Turnaround is ongoing. Sat was supposed to be my last day working shift, but apparently the turnaround is running behind schedule so we are working another week. I am hoping that Michele lets me have the weekend off so I can hang out with the fam, but who knows? Blah.
Last Wed was in the top 10 worst days ever...got bitched at (in front of everyone) at morning meeting, but not sure why. So frustrating. Then had to climb through a huge column. Then in the afternoon had to go through the worst column ever...the inside has hardware and fittings that make it resemble some sort of medieval torture chamber. Then totally bombed my accounting test. Then as if it couldn't get worse, my car got broken into. UGH.

Things picked up after that though. Friday I got home from work and Aneil was here and had prepared dinner, so that was delightful, of course. Then Sat we went on a special date, then met up with assorted best friends for drinks at Rice Village. Sunday we went to eat lunch with Amee Casey n Maria, so that was good too. After that he and I both felt sicky...I had a head cold, he had a sore throat...so we sat around watching tv all day. Which was...wonderful. I love sitting around with him. I don't know why, I just like him a lot, I guess. (Laaaame, I know. I'll stop now.)

Anywho, I wish there was more to tell, but I don't really want to talk about work, and really that's all I do.

Gilmore Girls was excellent this week, so I am going to stay loyal.

I've given up on Alias.


I haven't read a book in ages.

Only 3 more weeks then I start new job.

I miss my family and far away friends.

I have had a Hall and Oates song stuck in my head for 4 straight days.

I turn 25 in 2 days.

I need a vacation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i know i wish i could buy you a day off for your bday, but im pretty sure i couldn't afford your salary ha.

chin up luv.

miss-you.