Tuesday, March 27, 2007

My heart

Today is my dad's birthday. He would have been 53. It made me really sad when I first wrote the date on a memo this morning at work and realized it. I cried in public numerous times (which is always great) and I'm pretty sure my team from school thinks that they have driven me to tears because I am stressed about our project. Albeit this has helped to motivate them so I will stop crying already.


Anywho, I think I was just sad because I couldn't call him and tell him happy birthday and I haven't been baking a chocolate cake or shopping for his present all week. I just miss him a lot.


This is just not my week. I'm hoping that once I move and finish this round of tests and presentations I will feel better in April. I'm trying real hard to hold it together.


I promise to update more soon, but in the meantime I'm going to study for my test. Love you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you girl... and miss you lots... :) (Adrienne)

Anonymous said...

Happy bday to your dad. I'm real proud of you, Shellu. And I love you the most.

Anonymous said...

happy belated bday to your daddy. you and fro look real adorable in that photo. things will be better soon.

take care love and miss you.

Misplaced Texan said...

I just saw this pic. I perfecly captures how I remember you and your dad when we were in college.

Thinking about you.