Monday, January 09, 2006

I'm no superman

2005 = Worst Year Ever. I will avoid talking about the elements that added up to make it the “Worst Year Ever” and will instead make a short list of the good things that occurred during 2005:
1) General outpouring of love and kindness from large number of friends. I looooooove you all.
2) Met a cute boy to love.
3) Got all A’s for first semester in school.
4) Got a new job with nice new boss and coworkers. 5
) Introduced to “The Office” and “Freaks & Geeks”

2006 New Years Resolutions:
1) Read 2+ books per month
2) Eat out less
3) Study more
4) Exercise 4+ times per week
5) Take vitamins
6) Keep up with correspondence

In other new years news, I am back at worky work and it’s not so bad. I have a fancy new monitor for my PC so I no longer have to squint so yay for the IT department for caring about my vision.

I am in love with “Scrubs” and I think at some point around episode 5 of season 1 I decided I should’ve been a doctor. Also, based on stories told by my parents, I think this show is a more accurate depiction of a hospital than “ER”. Love.

My weekend schedule is jam-packed for the rest of the month, so I am stuck doing chores after work…blah. New season of “The Bachelor” starts tonight! (How glorious to not be in school yet such that tv shows equal news topics. I love being boring. Hooray!) Here are some festivus pics:



3 comments:

jasembera said...

all so pretty.

glad to hear that you are being boring. you deserve it.

Bo Nash said...

Wish I could've been there!

Your mom's just like I imagined her. What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

nice pics i cant view the ones on the evite website for some reason.

did you get the powerbook?

k miss u.

xoxo