Sunday, November 12, 2006

kick off your sunday shoes

Hi! I am old now. It's fine. I had a great party though. Many thanks to my #1 best boy, Aneil, for helping make it all happen. Planning a simple bday party is quite the to-do, so I'm pretty sure I will never be able to have a wedding. I will post as many pics as I can (read: as many as I can tolerate due to blogger's charming quirks), then I will provide a flickr link to the rest of them.

First, shout-out to favorite boy! I find him charming and he was instrumental in planning the party. i.e. he made reservations, bought cake, balloons, and picked up the tshirts. So yeah, he did everything. He dotes on me. I dont mind.

Our crowning achievement was the party favor bags in which everyone received an I (heart) Pie tshirt from Boomerangs. Here are some hot girls modelling them:I got 2 yes 2 cakes, one cookie (yum!) and one cookie monster:

Since I had 2 cakes I decided that the candle-blowing effort counted as cardio, so I treated myself to a piece of each kind of cake. (Here's the most cleavage you will ever see on this blog):I received lots of beautiful gifts, and was so super-excited to receive them, as evidenced by this photo:

After the pizza party, we headed to Emo's to see Tilly and the Wall. Surprisingly, Amee (who came all the way from D.C.!) wins the award for most enthusiastic glitter-thrower:I strangely did not get any best-friend photos with Amanda (weeeird!) but I did manage to snap a photo of her, plus Aneil's best friend John, so I guess that will have to do:Okay, I am exhausted from all the picture posting, so I will end with this one...I feel like my gift from Amanda pretty much sums me up:Other photos can be found at flickr (let me know if the link doesn't work!)

After Tilly a bunch of us went to Beauty Bar for dancing and other antics. I think my favorite thing about birthday was that Amee had the most fun of anyone at the rock show, and Amanda had the most fun dancing at da club. Bizarro universe, sure, but fun for everyone!

Thanks again for helping me celebrate!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a great time, I will cherish that kermit button for some time to come. Only downside is little kids look at me more...and they scare me.

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

That was a great time, I will cherish that kermit button for some time to come. Only downside is little kids look at me more...and they scare me.

Happy Birthday!

jasembera said...

that shirt is the bestest!! hahah i love it

Anonymous said...

dancing is fun and easy!

Anonymous said...

time for a new post

jasembera said...

it's so new-blog-entry-time